Join ‘Youth on mission in Lourdes’! 14 days… an experience that will mark your whole life!
Every year many young people from many different countries come to Lourdes. The Youth and Families Service of the Sanctuary needs young volunteers to accompany them on their pilgrimage. If you are between the ages of 18 and 30, you can offer your time, your heart and your energy in the service of pilgrims. ‘Youth on mission in Lourdes’ is a community life that incorporates fraternal life in an international context, prayer, formation and the opportunity of spiritual guidance.
Use your talents to serve pilgrims in the various Services:
- Pastoral: accompanying groups of young people or families, leading prayer sessions (songs, music, displays, testimonies)...
- Reception: Pilgrim information, evangelising in the Sanctuary...
- Pilgrim assistance: at the Grotto, at the Baths...
In July and August, the duration of the stay – a session – is 14 days:
- Session 1 : from 10th July to 23rd July 2017
- Session 2 : from 24th July to 6th August 2017
- Session 3 : from 7th August to 20th August 2017
To be accepted you must : be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 + speak French firstname.lastname@example.org Tel +33 (0)5 62 42 78 38