For your attention, work in progress! As an exceptional measure the Baths of the Sanctuary will be closed until 23rd March 2018 (last phase of the Grotto Heart of Lourdes Project) www.projetgrottecoeurdelourdes.com
An alternative to the Baths during their closure: the water gesture
Until 23rd March 2018, during the period of closure of the Baths for works, the hospitaliers will welcome and guide you to accomplish the water gesture requested of Bernadette Soubirous by the Virgin Mary. Where? In front of the new fountains in the Sanctuary (in case of rain, inside the large sacristy of the Grotto). When ? Until 23rd March 2018 (from Monday to Saturday): 10.00am-11.00am / 2.30pm-3.30pm Extended hours on 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th February 2018: 9.30am-11.30am / 2.00pm-4.00pm.
Opening of the Gates
- Saint Joseph’s gate: Open daily from 6.00am to 10.00pm
- Gate at the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception: Open daily from 6.00am to 8.00pm
- Saint Michael’s gate: Open daily from 9.30am to 5.30pm
Special openings of the Gates
During the February Days 2018:
- From 9th to 12th February 2018: the 4 gates will be open from 6.00am to midnight, the usual seasonal hours.
- For 18th February: Saint Joseph’s gate will be open on 17th February until midnight.
The 2018 Season will start on 23rd March with the opening of the 4 gates.