Who are we?
The address of our website is: www.lourdes-france.org.
1. Identity of the person responsible for management of personal data
Mr. Philippe Leroux has been appointed GDPR manager for the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
For any queries about how the Sanctuary of Lourdes manages your data, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
2. Types of data we may collect
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes may collect the following information about you: title, surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number. If applicable (from registration forms): date of birth, service carried out, etc. and if you attend the Rosary Pilgrimage, photographs of you, (for which you will have signed a consent form and a transfer of rights during your registration).
These data are obtained:
By request for information via our website and / or by phone
By any submission of transactional forms
By signing up for the newsletter
3. How your data is used
The Sanctuary Our Lady of Lourdes uses your data in order to carry out the contract following your request and / or your registration, and only transmits, to the providers concerned, the data necessary for the smooth execution of the service to which you have subscribed. It may also use your data to send you news and information about its activities.
In accordance with the provisions of CNIL (French data protection authority) and GDPR, you have a right to access and modify information about you which is managed by the Sanctuary of Lourdes. To exercise this right, simply send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org Your personal information is only accessible by the director and the secretary of the association, for the purpose of processing your request for information.
– Unless you provide it voluntarily, the Sanctuary of Lourdes does not collect personal information when you use this site. Personal information may be submitted to the Sanctuary of Lourdes, by you, and for enquiry purposes (your name, address, phone number and email address).
– Only the Sanctuary of Lourdes and the regional secretariat of the pilgrimage to which your postal code is attached record your data for the purpose of processing your request for information. None of your personal information is ever transferred to a third party, regardless of whether or not that third party is one of our partners.
– Your data is deleted after one year.
– The association does not use your data to send advertising. We recognise that e-mail boxes are full enough already. Only the information you have requested is sent to you.
– Please note that you can, at any time, request to opt out of email notifications. In this case, all you need to do is notify us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com m
4- Who receives your data
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes is the only recipient of your data which will at all times remain confidential and will never be used for marketing purposes.
5- How your information is stored
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes stores and protects your data indefinitely. It will remove or modify your information on request, or when the information is no longer relevant.
6- Your right to access, consult, edit and delete your data
You have the right to access the personal information that is held about you. Legislation entitles you to request that your data be edited, updated, or deleted.
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes undertakes to respond to your request (to access, edit, consult and delete your data) within three months of its receipt.
As a user of this site, you can configure your browser software so that cookies are enabled in your device or, conversely, they are disabled, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that you have the option to accept or decline cookies before a cookie registers on your terminal. The management of cookies and your choices is configured differently depending on your browser. You can find information on how to change your preferences for cookies on your browser’s help menu.
For Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
For SafariTM: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US,
For ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
For OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
8. Google Analytics Add-in