The www.lourdes-france.org website is maintained by EURL Basilique du Rosaire
with a capital of 1 134 990 euros
located 1 avenue Monseigneur Théas
65108 Lourdes Cedex France
Registered with R.C. S de TARBES
registered number 430 034 801
Registered administrator : Mr Guillaume DE VULPIAN
Manager : Mr Mathias TERRIER
Editor : Mr Laurent JARNEAU
Webmaster : Mr Jonathan LAUER
Phone : 05 62 42 78 78
- It is an offence to reproduce or republish, entirely or in part, these pages of information or any other part of this site, by any process or support method whatever, without the permission of the editor.
- Therefore, copyright, even partial, remains the property of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- This copyright includes reproduction rights, representation rights, and any adaptation of texts, drawing, photography, sounds, logos, videos, etc…on this Internet site.
- No part of the data on this Website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission and agreement from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Any adaptation, even partial, of this data, by any means mechanical or electronic is strictly forbidden without previous agreement from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes accepts no responsibility for any links to this website made without prior agreement.
- Photographs are credited to: Vincent, Lacaze, Durand, Viron, Laera, Dufour.
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes has always and will continue to take the protection and confidentiality of your personal data extremely seriously, in agreement with the current regulation.
1. What kind of data does the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes collect about you?
When you make a donation to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, we collect the following categories of data:
- Identification data: mandatory e-mail address, and if you include it, your surname, first name, postal address
- Billing and / or payment data: date and time of payment, amount. Bank details are not saved.
- Usage data: purpose of the donation (gift, intention, candle, mass offering, ...)
- Follow-up data: for donations that are not anonymous, recording identification data and tracking donations
2. How does the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes use your data?
The Sanctuary Our Lady of Lourdes uses your data in order to execute and manage your donations.
This includes the management of your request (for mass, candle, intention, ...), the management of the payment itself and the management of your questions.
Unless you notify us, you may receive, by post and e-mail, offers from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes or its partners, for services similar to those offered by the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
Your data may also be used to ensure the security of the network and to prevent possible fraud.
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes may also use your data to comply with its legal obligations (including anti-fraud laws, money laundering laws or to respond to requests from public and government authorities).
These data are kept for the time necessary to manage your request and for the legal period of 5 years. In the absence of any further requests from you during this period, your data will be deleted or anonymised if statistical analysis requires it. In the latter case, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes is able to evaluate responses to its service offers over time.
3. How can you manage the collection and use of your data?
You can access your data at any time, edit it, request its deletion, object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons due to individual circumstances or exercise your right to the portability of your data, via our online form (http://dpo.lourdes-france.org?p=W), or by sending a letter and proof of your identity to: Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Lourdes- Informatique et Libertés - 1 avenue Mgr Théas - 65108 LOURDES Cedex .
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data that the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes collects may however not be deleted immediately in instances where it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation (issuance of a tax receipt, for example).
By writing to the Data Protection Officer, you can also determine what happens to your personal data after your death.
In the event of a claim to which the Sanctuary Our Lady of Lourdes has not given you a satisfactory answer, you can apply to the National Commission of the Computing and Freedoms (CNIL) which ensures that the obligations concerning personal data are respected.
4. How does the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes ensure the security of your data?
The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes implements those actions necessary to protect the personal data it processes. Your data is processed electronically and / or manually but always ensuring its security, protection and confidentiality, taking into consideration its level of sensitivity, through administrative, technical and physical measures to prevent loss, theft, use, disclosure or unauthorised modification.
The procedures for the processing of personal data are supervised by the Data Protection Officer to ensure that the rules are respected.
5. Who can access your personal data?Your personal data is processed by the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes alone.
Your data may also be transferred to French partners complying with the ethics and morals of the Sanctuary for the purpose of an exchange of addresses: last name, first name, postal address.
Upon request, it may also be transferred to persons and authorities whose right of access to personal data is recognised by law, regulations or provisions emanating from authorities authorised by law.