The www.lourdes-france.org website is maintained by EURL Basilique du Rosaire
with a capital of 1 134 990 euros
located 1 avenue Monseigneur Théas
65108 Lourdes Cedex France
Registered with R.C. S de TARBES
registered number 430 034 801
Registered administrator : Mr Guillaume DE VULPIAN
Manager : Mr Mathias TERRIER
Editor : Mr Laurent JARNEAU
Webmaster : Mr Jonathan LAUER
Phone : 05 62 42 78 78
- It is an offence to reproduce or republish, entirely or in part, these pages of information or any other part of this site, by any process or support method whatever, without the permission of the editor.
- Therefore, copyright, even partial, remains the property of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- This copyright includes reproduction rights, representation rights, and any adaptation of texts, drawing, photography, sounds, logos, videos, etc…on this Internet site.
- No part of the data on this Website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission and agreement from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Any adaptation, even partial, of this data, by any means mechanical or electronic is strictly forbidden without previous agreement from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes accepts no responsibility for any links to this website made without prior agreement.
- Photographs are credited to: Vincent, Lacaze, Durand, Viron, Laera, Dufour.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- The www.lourdes-france.org site has been registered with CNIL, according to law 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
- The personal information contained here forms part of the files of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- The information gathered is part of electronic information used for the administration of gifts and donations.
- In this way it may be passed on in their entirety or partially to correspondents of the Sanctuary.
En vertu de la loi précipitée, vous avez le droit :
- for legitimate purposes, to object to what happens to this personal information and how it is used.
- to object, without expense, as to how your personal information is used for the purposes of commercial prospecting by the present administrator or by another party.
- to question the administrator in order to obtain: confirmation whether your personal data is or is not held on file, information concerning the purposes of these files containing personal information and for what purpose they may be passed on to others, to communicate, in an accessible format, the personal date that concerns you as well as the information available as to the origin of it.
- according to the law of rectification, to demand the administration of the file according to the situation, to correct, complete, update or remove from your personal data all mistakes, incomplete information, ambiguities, out of date information or any other information that should not be communicated.
You can carry out this right by sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com
or by letter to the following:
EURL Basilique du Rosaire
1, boulevard Rémi Sempé 65100 Lourdes Cedex
We will inform you that of the fact that certain information gathered is necessary to deal satisfactorily with your requests or orders.
While gathering information you are informed whether the information is necessary or optional in accordance to article 32 of law no. 87-17 of 6 January 1978.
- All information being reproduced on this site is purely indicative and is not the responsibility of the editor.
- This information does not claim to be exhaustive, it is only indicative whatever its nature.
- This information can be changed at any time and without notice.
- The creation of Hypertext links to the site: www.lourdes-france.org is subject to the prior agreement of the director of the publication.
- The hypertext links established towards other sites from the site www.lourdes-france.org are not the responsibility of the Sanctuary.
APPLICATION OF THE LAW
All breach of copyright will be adjudicated on by French law, only French legislation will be applied.